Thursday, September 1, 2016

Bullet Journal September Setup


Another month has come and gone, and just like always, that entails setting up for the next one - aka September. I've been using this new bullet journal (a Rhodia Webnotebook) for one full month now, and I have to say that it's really high quality. If I keep going at about the same rate, I think this notebook will last close to half a year.

But yeah, there's not much to say. Here's my bullet journal setup for September!

This was my spread from last month. Previously, to put if frankly, my monthly logs were a bit of a mess. However, I was more consistent with the orange color scheme with August. I also made the more important events, such as unit tests, stand out more. It made it a lot easier to see what was important with just a glance, and thus, I was able to spend less time trying to look for certain events.

September's monthly spread // OurJourneyinJournals.blogspot.com

My  setup for this month was way less of a fail than last month's setup. This was due to a mixture of learning from my mistakes and being able to take my time and not rush. I went with a green theme for September, and looking at this spread just makes me feel so peaceful (minus some of those wonky-looking lines). Overall, I'm really happy with how it turned out!

OurJourneyinJournals.blogspot.com

I kept my tracker pretty much the same as last month's. The biggest difference was that I organized each individual habit into neat, little sections. I think it will just make it easier to categorize the habits. Again, I need to letter something underneath that huge blank space (like I eventually did for August).

My August memories! // OurJourneyinJournals.blogspot.com

OurJourneyinJournals.blogspot.com

As always, I have a monthly memories page; there's not really anything new here. August had some pretty cool memories, and I'm anxious to see what September will bring.

A random daily spread in my bujo // OurJourneyinJournals.blogspot.com

I've added in a little bit of color-coding into my daily pages. All of my classes are already color-coded, but the only one that I really need to stand out is AP world history, since it's my most difficult course, and it has the most work. I originally used red (the color that I use for the class's stuff), but just to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing, I changed it to whatever accent color I'm using for that day's header.

Yeah, I don't really have much else to say. I'm nearing the end of my fourth week of the school year, and I've so far survived (though I really wish that I had better sleeping habits). I have to attribute a lot of this success in school to my bullet journal. And on an unrelated note, I'm really loving the Pilot FriXion Light and Soft Highlighters that I got while in China.
mae-mae han

Click here for last month's (August) setup, and click here for next month's (October) setup.

Do you give a different color theme to each month? If so, tell me what September is for you!

1 comment:

  1. September is hard itself. This is the month when we are forced to focus and concentrate on our work and studies!

    ReplyDelete