Friday, March 30, 2018

April 2018 Bullet Journal Setup (2 Years of Bullet Journaling!)

April 2018 Bullet Journal Setup

Now that it's almost April of 2018, that insinuates two things: 1) I've got my new monthly setup done, and 2) I've been bullet journaling for two years!! If you're interested, this was my first monthly setup ever. A lot of things have changed since then: my calligraphy, a lot of my bullet journal system, and my life itself. So, here is my monthly bullet journal setup for April of 2018!

my monthly spread from last month

First of all, here is my completed monthly spread for March. Like I mentioned in the setup post, I really liked my color scheme for the month. Fortunately, I was able to keep the spread fairly nice and ~aesthetic~ throughout the weeks.

my December monthly memories spread

I've still gotta get my monthly memories spreads, where I hand-letter memorable things that happened after the month ends, done for January, February, and March, but at least I finally got my December one done. I hope to get some of them done now that I'm on spring break.

my bullet journal spread for this month

Finally, here is my monthly spread for April! I went with a yellow and red scheme to match this washi tape that I have (which I actually can't find anymore OOF; I think I might've lost it at school). I used a yellow Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight, which you can't really see super well because it's neon, and a dark red marker I got while I was in China to achieve the color scheme. I also used a Sakura Pigma MB brush marker and a Sakura Pigma Micron 005 to make the calendar itself.

I messed up the boxes (I didn't count the number of columns correctly), but I don't really care enough about this mistake to redo the spread. Being able to let go of mistakes in your bullet journal, in my opinion, is a really important thing to do.

blank monthly memories spread for this month

Here is my blank April memories spread! Hopefully I will actually get it done soon after April ends, though that is doubtful considering AP exams for school are at the beginning of May.

So, that is it for my April bullet journal setup! At this point in both my life and journey in using a bujo, I've quite solidified my system, so for the past half year or so, there isn't a whole lot of change from monthly setup to setup--especially compared to how much my bullet journal changed each month in the initial stages of my bujo experience.
~Mae-Mae Han

How long have you been bullet journaling? Let me know in a comment!

Last month's setup: March 2018
Next month's setup: May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment