Friday, April 27, 2018

May 2018 Bullet Journal Setup

May 2018 Bullet Journal Setup

Now that it's almost May, I am preparing my bullet journal for the coming month. April has been fairly busy, and with AP exams and finals coming up, I know that May is going to be even busier. At least I know that after all of this, I'll be on summer break! Anyway, here is my May 2018 bullet journal setup!

completed April bullet journal monthly layout

First of all, here is my monthly spread from April. Unfortunately, I lost the red marker about halfway through the month. Fortunately though, I've been able to avoid having to use it in this spread, though I'll need to find a sufficient replacement when I do my April monthly memories spread.

May 2018 bullet journal monthly spread

Here is my monthly spread for May! I decided to go with a pink theme (literally because I was frantically searching around my room before going to school, trying to find a color scheme ASAP) using a pink Tombow Dual Brush Pen (#743), a pink Sakura Glaze Gel Pen (#820), and a roll of pink washi tape. Other tools I used on this spread include a black Sakura Pigma MB brush pen, a black Muji 0.7 mm Rubber Grip Polycarbonate Ballpoint Pen, and a black Muji 0.5 mm Smooth Writing Gel Pen.

blank monthly memories spread

The other spread I do for my bujo monthly setups is a monthly memories spread. Like I said before, I've been busy lately so I haven't actually done any of my monthly memories for 2018 yet, but that'll get done eventually . . .

I hope you enjoyed seeing my bullet journal setup for May! Wish me luck for the rest of school!
~Mae-Mae Han

What color(s) did you use for your bullet journal setup this month? Let us know in a comment!


Last month's setup: April 2018
Next month's setup: June 2018

2 comments: