Wednesday, May 30, 2018

June 2018 Bullet Journal Setup

June 2018 bullet journal setup

Hey!! I'm on summer break now!! Now, it's time to set up my bullet journal for June. I've felt bad because I've been so inconsistent this school year in terms of posting here (throwback to when I actually posted every week), and I'd like to post more since school has ended. However, that's probably not going to happen considering I'm going to be in China on vacation from June 16th to July 18th. Anyway, regardless of all that, here's my bujo setup for June!

my May bullet journal monthly spread at the end of the month

First of all, here is my May monthly spread at the end of the month.

June bullet journal monthly spread before the month

This is my June monthly spread! I decided to go with a blue theme using an Artline Stix brush marker, a Sakura Moonlight Gelly Roll in a teal blue (#429) and a royal blue (#436), and washi tape I got while in New York City over the summer. I also used a black Artline Stix brush marker and a Muji 0.7 mm ballpoint pen to do other parts of the calendar.

This month, I decided to finally stop doing the mini calendars in my monthly spread for the previous and next month as I had been doing ever since I started bullet journaling. The reason is that I just don't really ever use them; in any instance where they'd be helpful, I always instinctively use either the previous month's monthly spread or the full year calendar in my bullet journal. I think I had been incorporating them in my monthly spreads solely because I had been doing it for so long.

blank June bullet journal monthly memories spread

This is my blank monthly memories spread for June. I still haven't done my monthly memories since January, but since out of school is out now, I hope to get them done soon.

That's it for my June bullet journal setup! Hope y'all have a good summer!
~Mae-Mae Han

What are your plans for the summer? Let me know in the comments below!


Last month's setup: May 2018
Next month's setup: July 2018

4 comments:

  1. Incredible! It all looks very cool and I would also like to have this journal. Unfortunately, it is impossible to find such ones in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dazzling post. I Have Been examining about this issue. So a commitment of thankfulness is all together to post. Totally cool post. It 's incredibly exceptionally OK and Useful post.Thanks Laptop Price in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Mobile Price in BD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supersite! I am loving it!! Will return once more. I'm taking your sustenance in addition.
    Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared an informative and interesting blog post with people. Please try to continue to share this.
    Mobile Price in Bd

    ReplyDelete