Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Bullet Journal Hack: Numbering Tasks

bullet journal hack: numbering tasks

Hey! Today, I'm going to be sharing a small bullet journal hack with you guys. I think this is something that has helped me a lot with my own productivity, so I believe that this will also be helpful for you.

Anyway, this bullet journal hack is numbering your tasks in your daily spreads. This is especially useful when you're lacking motivation to be productive, like when it's the end of the school year as it is for me. What I first do is brainstorm all of the tasks I need to do for that particular day and then write them in my daily spread. I try to be realistic in that I only write down the things that I know I can actually get done. I think this helps me not feel like absolute crap if I don't meet impossible expectations, and it's easier to get focused if you don't have a mountain of work ahead of you.

After I write down all of my tasks for the day, I think about the order I want to do each task. For me, I personally find it best to do the easiest (but still important) tasks first, longer and more difficult important tasks next, and then tasks that aren't as important at the end since I might end up not having enough time for them. However, the order really is up to you and what personally works for you.

photo of bullet journal daily spread with numbered tasks

Once you've figured out the order for your tasks, then you number them! I write the numbers in the "signifier" space (the leftmost column next to bullets that's reserved for symbols that indicate important notes and things like that), like you can see in the picture above. This makes it easy to see all of my tasks and the corresponding order I'm going to do them in all at a glance.

This is quite a simple bujo hack, but I find it to be super effective, especially when I'm feeling unmotivated or overwhelmed if I have a lot of (boring) things to do. Still, I hope that this post helps you in your future bullet journal/planning endeavors!
mae-mae han

What small things help your bujo system? Let me know in a comment down below!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more… help on assignments

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birth of modern numerology took place in Greece. Learned scholars, like, St.Augustine of Hope and Pythagorus, firmly believed that everything had numerical relationships and the world is built upon the power of numbers.7:07

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physics and Chemistry is based on mathematics and biology and Psychology is based on Physics and Chemistry, thus this makes numerology the base for all sciences.angel numbers 4444

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might ask, why, for what reason did you want to compare the two different systems of numerology. Well my friend my aim was to prove that my so called bible and this computer program would produce different sets of information.Numerology Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good blog post.I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of viwe. Thank you!
    Numerology secrets You can learn Numerology from here as well as if you just want to know the meaning of numbers, it is a very good website for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. The formula will predict the best numbers and then suggests the best way to combine them together giving the punter a greater chance of winning a big prize or have several or multiple winning lines. 188loto

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed by the way the article is written. Keep on publish more articles like these. I surely will share this post with my family members. Now its time to avail boise airport shuttle for more information.

    ReplyDelete