Monday, May 1, 2017

May 2017 Bullet Journal Setup

may 2017 bullet journal setup

Now that it's the beginning of a new month, it's time for a new monthly setup in my bullet journal! Anyway, I decided to do a video this month instead of a normal blog post since it will probably convey more detailed information (I hope), and I think it will save time on my end since I have so many school things and performances going on right now. I also think that this video is a lot better made than my last ones, so I hope you guys enjoy the video's production quality as well as the content itself.

I embedded the video down below, but you can also click on this link to go directly to it.


mae-mae han

What was your bullet journal's setup like this month? Let me know in a comment down below!


Bujo setup for last month: April 2017
Bujo setup for next month: June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment