Tuesday, September 11, 2018

September 2018 Bullet Journal Setup

September 2018 Bullet Journal Setup

Like I mentioned in last month's bullet journal setup, I am currently in my senior year of high school, so as to be expected, I've already been pretty busy (even though we're only a month into the school year). Because of that, I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. Regardless, I did actually set up my bullet journal for September on time; I just haven't gotten around to taking photos until now. Thus, though I'm a little late to the game, here is my bujo setup for September 2018!

August bullet journal monthly spread (end of the month)

Before I get into September itself, here is my August monthly spread after the month has ended. It was my first month in my new Scribbles That Matter notebook.

September bullet journal monthly spread

This is my September monthly spread at the beginning of the month. I used two black Sakura Pigma Micron fineliners--one in 08 for the black grid lines and one in 005 for the numbers. I used a black Muji brush pen, a black Sakura Soufflé gel pen (that, in actuality, is dark gray), and a green Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight to create this green-ish color scheme. I also used those leaf patterns because the washi tape reminds me of the lines and designs that would be on leaves. Well, at least it does to me; maybe I'm just crazy.

Blank bullet journal monthly memories spread for September

Here is my blank September monthly memories, where I will (eventually) hand-letter all the highlights from the month at the beginning of the next one. Unfortunately, as I have been busy, I didn't do any in August, so I'm still really behind.

So, that was my bullet journal setup for September! Since I've been using this Scribbles That Matter notebook for the past month, I've noticed a few differences from the Rhoda notebooks--specifically the Webnotebook and Goalbook--that I've used for bullet journaling in the past. The main thing is the difference in paper quality, but I might do a full-on comparison post in the future; tell me if that's something you'd be interested in.
~Mae-Mae Han


What type of notebook do you use for your bullet journal? Comment down below!


Last month's setup: August 2018
Next month's setup: October 2018

14 comments:

  1. Looking forward for more informative posts like this one.
    compare manchester airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I am so curious about where do you take the ideas for these journals? I would be grateful for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he question may have been hanging around your head ever since the site started and you wanted to know if it was actually legit. Well, the answer is yes. You can buy instagram followers uk and it will really be worth it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy Twitter Followers Australia - Buy Twitter Followers Cheap
    Searching for the best solution to buy Instagram followers Australia? I can give you the answer! You don't have to waste your time searching anymore. It's a great way to become popular online and get more attention. We're offering a variety of packages that would suit every need and budget. Every package includes real Australian Twitter followers, delivered manually by our team. We are your ultimate solution to buy twitter followers cheap and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our patented technology allows us to create the best custom Nintendo Switch Skin Template on the market. We offer a variety of ways to customize your device, including adhesive skins and direct-print skins which are all made in our facility located in Houston, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ar skins is a company that provides mobile skins for high quality and recently launched their website which features different types of iPhone skins along with details about the product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ar skins is a customizable laptop skin
    . Choose from over hundred different designs and keep your laptop looking fresh with ar skins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. vectorgi digital products shop
    for designers, graphic artists and photographers to sell their work online, from anywhere in the world. With vectorgi you can open your own shop and sell your artwork in an easy way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ar skins is a professional and high quality skin creator. We create 100% custom skins for your Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. Whether you need an original design, or prefer a specific color scheme, ar skins has the perfect design for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Event space for $250 in Jersey City, NJ. We offer a versatile accessibility room that will meet your program's sure necessities to reestablish the chance for progression. Our inspiration is to pr training room jersey city

    ReplyDelete
  12. Virtual Office in Houston, TX with adaptable designs to match your business needs. Get a surprising work area, mail arranging relationship beginning there, anything is possible.best virtual office houston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Central subject makes changing WooCommerce shop pages more clear than at later with a solid joining joined into it.https://webnus.net/woocommerce-shop/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lavar Normal Beauty parlor is the best regular hair care salon in New York, we give the most accommodating and amicable support of each and every client. We have been offering regular hair care for a long time.natural hair care

    ReplyDelete